4 month assignment with potential for ongoing work
About Our Client:
Our client is Australia's leading provider of engineered concrete solutions for the civil construction industry. They pride themselves on delivering customised solutions to maximise installation, performance, and budgetary outcomes for our clients.
About the Role
Our national manufacturing client is seeking a HSE Administration Assistant to support with office based duties at their facility in Tamworth. This will be a temporary role for 3 months, with opportunity to extend long term/permanent work with the client for the right candidate. this a Monday to Friday role, start time and finish time are flexible.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Entering hazard observations to our SHE reporting database
- Working with the team to close out SHE actions within their given due dates
- Maintaining the monthly SHE schedule and assisting with coordinating of monthly task completions
- Coordinating service providers to do routine inspections on fire equipment, lifting chains, and other equipment
- Providing assistance to supervisors for toolbox talk documents
- Other SHE related administrative duties
Skills and Experience
Proven Administration experience ( HSE preferred )
Intermediate Microsoft experience
Ability to pass pre employment medical
Job Reference Number: NEWCIJ202195132
How to Apply:
Click on the Apply button or for more information please contact:
WorkPac Recruitment Co-ordinator: Sam Lemme on (02) 8604 3912 quoting the above reference number.
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities.
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
|Job title:||Administrative Assistant|
|Location:||Regional NSW - Tamworth & North West NSW, Regional New South Wales|