Dozer Push Operator
Competitive Pay Rates - $47 to $50 per hour
Long Term opportunities with potential for full-time engagement
Anglo American, together with WorkPac, is currently seeking experienced Mobile Plant Operators to join their team at a mine based in the Bowen Basin for an ongoing and long term project.
Successful applicants will have an absolute commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential. It is imperative that you possess the ability and aptitude to maintain high standards of safety, equipment serviceability, housekeeping and compliance with mine working procedures.
- be willing to work a 7 day rotating day/night shift roster
- have the ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- be energetic, enthusiastic and motivated
- have prior mine site experience in a similar role
- Immediate start
- Full PPE (5 shirts and 5 pants)
- Camp Accommodation and meals whilst on site
- Competitive Pay Rates ($47 Single Skill/ $50 Multi Skill)
- Ongoing role with potential for full-time engagement (max-term contracts)
- Transport to and from site/camp daily
- Current RII/ or site authorised skills lists
- Proven mine site/ quarry/ civil (or similar) operating experience
- CAT 777 Haul Truck (as a minimum)
- Standard 11 Induction
- Coal Board Medical
- Valid Driver's Licence
- Proof of Right to Work in Australia
- 16/24 Graders
- D11 Dozers
- 2500 Excavators, RH340 Excavator
- 4100 Shovel
Applicants must be able to provide a clear drug and alcohol test.
Options for bus transportation from Mackay and Rockhampton to site are being considered depending on demand.
Or for more information please contact the office on 4980 4622
|Job title:||Dozer Push Operator|
|Location:||Australia, Mackay & Central QLD - Greater Gladstone & Central QLD, Mackay & Central QLD|
|Industry:||Mining - Production Mining, Oil and Gas|