Drivers- Long/Short Haul
MC TRUCK DRIVERS
- Competitive hourly rate
- Dangerous Goods Licence
- Experienced road train drivers only!
About our Client
Our client has a world class metalliferous processing site positioned on the outskirts of Townsville. They provide the logistical assistance of raw materials and zinc metals between the Port of Townsville and Western Queensland.
About the Role
Reporting to the logistical superintendent, you will operate MC Side Tippers in Road Train Combinations.
As a key member of a high performing team, you will play an integral role in implementing the client's production requirements. This role is locally based in Townsville.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate MC Side Tipper Road Trains
- Pre-start checks
- Maintain equipment
- Operate equipment safely
- Follow company policies and procedures
- 3 years experience driving side tippers in road train combinations
- Current MC Drivers Licence
- Current Dangerous Goods (DG) Licence
- Current MSIC Induction (or willingness to obtain)
- Current Townsville Port and NSS Induction (or willingness to obtain)
- Production oriented with a focus on achieving results for both yourself and for the company
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
- Your key focus is safety with a high attention to detail to abide by site procedures.
- A Medical including drug and alcohol testing is required as part of the recruitment process.
- Lifestyle rosters
- Ongoing opportunities with possibility to transition to permanent.
- A workplace that focuses on zero harm
- A diverse and supportive work environment
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. WorkPac have over 35 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia with us. Apply with us for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
Click on the apply button or for more information please contact:
Harmony Rubesame- Recruitment Coordinator
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
|Job title:||Drivers- Long/Short Haul|
|Location:||Northern QLD - Townsville & Northern QLD, Northern QLD|
|Industry:||Drivers and Couriers Transport, Shipping, Logistics|