Dump Truck Operator
Long Term Project
Accommodation & Meals supplied
This is not a FIFO position - DIDO only.
About the Client
WorkPac are currently seeking a skilled and experienced Civil Operators to commence at Goonyella, a mine near Moranbah. You will be working a 7/7 Roster. An absolute commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards, and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential.
Our clients fleet at Goonyella comprises a combination of Komatsu 930E and Caterpillar 793 trucks with Liebherr R9800 and Caterpillar 6060 excavators.
* Demonstrated ability in applying the site safety systems requirements
* Demonstrated safe, professional, and productive behaviour
* RII competency training records or an SSE signed training transcript and minimum 18 months prior experience operating production mining equipment on a mine site
* Current drivers licence
* Opportunity to work with a reputable company
* 7/7 roster days/nights rotating
* Competitive rates of pay
* Opportunities for training, development, and internal promotion
* Camp accommodation available
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities.
Click on the apply button or for more information Contact:
Ann McCarthy - email@example.com
WorkPac - Mackay Office
Job Reference Number: 7226J202221483
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
|Job title:||Dump Truck Operator|
|Location:||Mackay & Central QLD|
|Industry:||Mining - Production Mining, Oil and Gas|