Dump Truck Operators
- $50 per hour plus retention bonus
- 8:6 / 7:7 roster available
- Full time employment
About the Role
WorkPac is seeking experienced Dump Truck Operators for an initial 6-month project based on Rio Tinto's Brockman 1 mine site, operating Komatsu 830E dump trucks.
You will be working 12 hour shifts on $50 per hour flat rate with an attractive retention bonus and ongoing opportunities for future project work upon completion.
You will be engaged as a fulltime employee which attracts annual leave and personal leave entitlements.
Skills and Experience
- 12 months + mining production operating experience on Cat 777
- 6 months + mining production operating experience on Cat 785, 789, 793 or
- 6 months + mining production operating experience on Komatsu 830E, 930E
- Manual C Class Australian issued Drivers Licence (minimum)
- Ability to pass a full medical
- Rights to work in Australia.
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities.
Click onto the apply button. For more information contact:
Recruitment Coordinator - Rebecca Wilson
Phone contact: (08) 97223902
WorkPac - Industrial Mining
Reference no. TMPRIJ202164097
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
|Job title:||Dump Truck Operators|
|Location:||Regional WA - Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara, Regional WA|
|Industry:||Mining - Production Mining, Oil and Gas|