Heavy Vehicle Mechanic
â¢ Must be residential or local in Adelaide
â¢ 12 hour shifts
â¢ FIFO from Adelaide to Moomba (camp, meals and flights paid for)
About the Client
Our client has been serving the local South Australia community for many years and are the experts with Toyota fleets.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced heavy vehicle mechanic to carry out a range of mechanical and electronic tests to diagnose service and repair vehicles, in accordance with our clientâs polices & procedures.
FIFO from Adelaide to Moomba
2:2 day shift roster
$55 per hour flat rate (incl super)
Camp, Meals and Flights are covered by our client
This will start off as a 4 month contract with the possibility to become on-going depending on your work performance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assessing, repair and replace any faulty equipment or accessories on the vehicles
- Report any equipment failures, faults, accidents, vandalism or theft to the client
- Using seat covers, floor mats, guard covers when working on customers vehicles
- Will be using hand tools as well as reading & interpreting all technical information from service manuals
- Operate vehicle safely and competently with no supervision to test and ensure that it is safe to drive
- Will need to be able to meet our clientâs KPIs.
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Must have cert III Mechanical Trade qualification (Air Conditioning Licence preferred)
- Must have a current drivers licence with the ability to drive manual transmission
- You will need to bring your own hand tools (basic socket sets, spanners, screwdrivers etc). The client will provide special tools in their workshop
- Santos Inductions (must be completed prior to starting work)
- Need to have full working rights in Australia (this role will not suit people on a student visa)
- Have demonstrated experience working on trucks, yellow plants etc and be backed up by work references
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities.
Click on the apply button or for more information
For more information contact Linda Le via email:
WorkPac Job Reference Number: 7004J202187611
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
|Job title:||Heavy Vehicle Mechanic|
|Industry:||Automotive Trades and Services|