- Immediate start
- $38.50 per hr + penalties
- permanent opportunity
About the role
We are currently seeking a Hire Controller for a role working from various locations from Seven Hills, North Sydney, project base or home.
The role is Monday to Friday with a permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
About the company
Our client offers one of Australia's largest and most diverse range of equipment & services to the construction and building services industry.
Duties and responsibilities
- Liaise with suppliers availability and suitability, as required by projects.
- Organise, plan and complete own administrative workload to provide effective services for the office and site.
- Assess, constantly, the need for purchasing equipment through feedback from customers through regular monthly plant forecasting
meetings, ensuring all opportunities engage through Area Manager.
- Distribute project existing reports as required and update plant
-forecast off hire dates monthly.
-Review all hires to ensure that the purchasing procedures are strictly
- Administration tasks
- Creating invoices and taking payments
Skills and requirements
- The ability to plan and coordinate in order to meet and exceed client requirements
- Previous administration or logistics experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
-Ability to set an overall strategy in line with stated company objectives.
-Outstanding customer service skills
-A level of IT proficiency which includes professional use and communication by email using MS Outlook, intermediate
data entry and basic administration of MS Excel.
-School Certificate / Higher School Certificate
-5 years in a related role (e.g.: plant hire, dispatch, commercial, construction, logistics, asset management)
Click on the apply button or for more information contact
Samantha White - firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference Number: NEWCIJ202296212
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities.
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
|Job title:||Hire Controller|
|Location:||Australia, Sydney - Parramatta & Western Suburbs, Sydney|