Monday-Friday Perth based opportunity working 8.5hr days
Permanent role working directly for the client
Onsite parking available
About the Role:
WorkPac are currently seeking an all-round Recruitment Generalist to join the Employee and Contractor Engagement team with Guardian Nursing Agency. The role will hold a 5/2 roster based in Gosnells and will be permanent with the client.
Key Responsibilities will include
- creating job ads and advertising
- screening applications
- reviewing selection criteria
- organizing and running video and in person interviews
- completing reference checks
- assisting with rostering duties
- support the onboarding and training team with additional tasks when required
Skills & Experience Required
- Confidence managing an end-to-end recruitment process
- A natural ability to be organized with compliance and administrative tasks is essential
- Experience in NDIS is preferred but not essential
- C-Class Drivers licence
WorkPac is Australiaâs leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the countryâs leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities.
How to Apply:
Click on the Apply button or for more information please contact:
WorkPac Principal Consultant: Martina Carrello on 9201 6257 quoting the below reference number.
Job Reference Number: 7493J2022200
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
|Job title:||HR Generalist|
|Contract type:||Full Time|
|Industry:||General HR HR and Recruitment|