Roster: Open to discussion
6 month duration, with potential for extension
Work with leaders in the mining and resources industry
About the Company
Our client is a world-leading resources company headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, their products are sold worldwide, with sales and marketing led Internationally.
About the Role
WorkPac are currently seeking an experienced Mechanical Reliability Engineer for a 6 month duration located at Olympic Dam mine. The role will be open to roster preferences in line with job requirements.
Skills and Experience Required for the role:
- An overriding commitment to health, safety, environmental responsibility, and sustainable development.
- Ensure all engineering projects comply with statutory, Australian standards, and safety standards.
- Monitoring and control of work management strategies and processes. Ensuring that work management compliance KPI targets are met.
- Build and develop equipment maintenance strategies for all equipment within the operations. Own all associated task lists and work instructions and must ensure that these are accurately documented and updated into 1SAP.
- Reviews execution results from the current weekly work schedule to support & ensure compliance of preventative work.
- Provides feedback to the Planning function to improve future execution plans, designs, schedules, and forecasts.
- Assist to develop a maintenance budget based on the preventative and corrective maintenance work strategies in 1SAP.
- Updates maintenance procedures and work instructions.
- Initiates engineering requests (via 1SAP work management) on behalf of the Maintenance function to improve equipment safety and reliability, and ensures ownership of the same until completion.
- Initiates and conducts root cause analysis and failure type reviews (e.g. RCA, 5 Whys, FMECA) of plant, equipment, and non-process infrastructure based on no compliance to planned availability or unpredicted failures.
- Improve reliability of fixed plant assets.
- Prepare technical specifications, drawings and scope of work for capital equipment purchase and major equipment refurbishment and overseeing installation;
- Liaise with contractors for various activities associated with project work.
- Develops the portfolio of Maintenance function improvement initiatives, working with Execution to execute it.
- Ensure Preventative Maintenance is carried out in accordance with the systems and procedures detailed in the Preventative Maintenance Inspections
Please be aware that proof of COVID-19 vaccination mayapply in accordance with Public Health Orders, State Health Directions and/or site-specific Health and Safety requirements.
Job Reference Number: 7072J202127889
How to Apply:
Click on the Apply button or for more information please contact:
WorkPac Professional Principal Consultant: Sam Lemme - email@example.com quoting the above reference number.
About the Company
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Looking after our employees is important to us. Through our my rewards platform, we offer benefits from retail rewards through to financial, health cover, insurance, superannuation services and more.
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
Sign in or register here to receive emails about new jobs like these
Save this job
Mechanical Reliability Engineer Non-contracted
|Job title:||Mechanical Reliability Engineer Non-contracted|
|Location:||Regional SA - Coober Pedy & Outback SA, Regional South Australia|
|Industry:||Mining, Oil and Gas Production|