Expression Of Interest - Excavator & Moxy Operators
- Local Work In Townsville
- 12 Months Project Work
- Work To Commence In March
About the Role
We are currently seeking experienced Moxy Operators with Marine Construction experience for upcoming project work based in Townsville.
Skills and Experience
- Must have over 3 years? experience operating a Moxy Volvo A40 machine, delivery of various size and grades of rocks from stockpile out onto Bund walls.
- Experience in Marine or Coastal Construction is highly regarded
- Ability to work autonomously and in a fast pace environment
- Ability to work 12-hour shifts / 6 days a week
- Must have reliable transport and a QLD Driver?s License
- QLD Construction White / Blue Card
- Ability to pass a Pre-Employment Medical / Dug & Alcohol
- Passport or Birth Certificate
- 2 contactable work referees to confirm experience
- Must be reliable and have a strong commitment to safety
WorkPac is Australia?s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country?s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Register or apply with us for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
Please click on the Apply button or for more information please contact the following:
Joan Siaana 07 4052 2235
At WorkPac we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from woman and Indigenous people.
|Job title:||MOXY Operator/Mon-Sun|
|Location:||Northern QLD - Townsville & Northern QLD, Northern QLD|
|Industry:||Demolition, Excavation Construction and Architecture|