Plant Operator, Fixed
***WASH DOWN OPERATOR VACANCIES***
WorkPac has an entry level opportunity in the Operations Team at the Rio Tinto Ports Cape Lambert. We are seeking enthusiastic applicants who are looking to build a career starting with the following duties: Plant Washdown, Bobcat Operation, skid steer Operation, Ship Mooring, Plant monitoring and reporting.
- Residential to; Wickham, Roebourne and Point Sampson ONLY- No FIFO on offer
- 5:5:4 alternating shift roster
- Days and Nights
-12.5 hour shifts
-General Clean up
-Fault Finding and plant resets
-Operation of stackers & reclaimers
-Operator of train loadout
The ideal candidate will have the following skills/tickets
- C-Class manual drivers licence
--Right to Work in Australia
- MSIC (or the ability to obtain one)
- Bobcat ticket (or be willing to obtain one)
- Experience previously in a similar roles is highly desirable but not essential
- Commitment to safe workplace behaviours
- SAP Experience - Highly Desirable
- Physically fit
- Good working attitude
- Enjoy working outdoors
This is a highly physical role that requires manual handling and repetitive lifting / movement, often in hot extreme conditions , which should be considered by candidates before applying. This is a Wickham, Roebourne and Point Sampson ONLY.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
|Job title:||Plant Operator, Fixed|
|Location:||Regional WA - Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara, Regional WA|
|Industry:||Mining - Production Mining, Oil and Gas|