PRODUCTION TRAINER ASSESSOR
* Great rates on offer! Excellent culture as well as pathways for upskilling and career development
* 7/7 Roster!
* Job Security and opportunities with WorkPac for Permanent employment as well as exposure for Permanent opportunities direct with the Mine
In partnership with Collinsville Open Cut, WorkPac is now seeking Production Trainer Assessors to join the team. Take advantage of great rates, culture and job security with permanent employment and the opportunity to work with a Global mining leader. Collinsville Open Cut is a truly positive environment whereby team and individual outcomes are key!
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Located in Collinsville, our client is one of Queensland's oldest existing mining operations producing both thermal and coking coal. Collinsville Open Cut is situated 100km from Bowen allowing its community to delve into all the region has to offer! Our client is a responsible miner of coal with a track record of excellence in environmental management. Mining is conducted by a Dragline and Excavator method supported by various haulage fleet.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
This important role will be responsible for delivering competency-based training & coaching for large mining production equipment at Collinsville Mine. Critical to this appointment will be to liaise with production crews to support upskilling, career progression and identify improvement opportunities and implement solutions relating to standardised work packages. You will be working 12.5-hour shifts on a 7/7 rotating roster. These are ongoing roles and are available for residential and DIDO candidates. Camp and meals with leading facilities provided.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
* Previous mining experience operating Dump Trucks within a Coal Mining setting, such as CAT 777/793 and having skills such as Dozer, Grader, Loader or Watercart
* Solid experience in a Trainer Assessor within the resource sector
* Current Certificate IV in Workplace training (TAE40116 or equivalent)
* You will need to have obtained a Standard 11 & Coal Board Medical within last 2 years or be willing to attain this.
* Manual Drivers Licence required
* SSE signed skills list, Current Drivers Licence & right to work in Australia
* The ability to pass a Pre-Employment Medical Assessment & Drug and Alcohol test prior to commencement
Non mandated Site.
* Immediate start with WorkPac, commencing with an industry leading company who will back your career growth!
* Great culture and safety standards. Access to your own WorkPac Site Manager as well as your recruitment team to handle anything you may need while at work!
* Job Security, Opportunities for permanent conversion with WorkPac
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities. WorkPac is a company that values Inclusion and Diversity as well as career progression.
Mikayla Rohlf - 07 3715 2091
Job Reference Number: 7396J202236747
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
|Job title:||PRODUCTION TRAINER ASSESSOR|
|Location:||Mackay & Central QLD - Greater Mackay & Bowen Basin, Mackay & Central QLD|
|Industry:||Mining - Production Mining, Oil and Gas|