- Fun & Energetic environment
- Weipa Based Position
About The Role
Our client is seeking multiple Recreational Assistant to assist with the daily operations of the new Weipa Aquatic & Sports Precinct. The position will be varied hours of employment which will be tailored to suit the availability & operational requirements. This is an exciting entry level role with duties spread across all facilities associated with recreational and events delivery in Weipa.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the setup/running of recreational activities and events.
- Operate the computerized Point of Sale system
- Provide assistance to the:
Sports and Recreation Coordinator
Aquatics Team Leader
Health and Leisure Team
Communications and Events Officer
Skills and Experience:
- Genuine interest in sport/recreation and leisure
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work mornings, evening, and some weekend shifts
- Willingness to undertake varied duties
- Willingness to undertake additional training
- Willingness to assist the Sports and Recreation Coordinator with planning recreational activities designed to increase patronage at the WASP;
- Willingness to work across multiple areas of the facility
- Working with children check/ability to obtain (blue card)
- 16years or older
- Senior First Aid
- Additional fitness qualifications
- Additional training will be offered to those that wish to improve their skills
Candidate please note that the on-boarding process for these roles will be structured and will be required to undertake skills testing, interview, pre-employment medicals and drug and alcohol testing. If you are not willing to undertake or complete these, you will not be considered for these roles. Please note that only the successful candidates progressing to the next stage will be contacted.
About WorkPac WorkPac is Australia's largest, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Looking after our employees is important to us. Our Employee Benefits program powered by Flare HR offers benefits across health, insurance, financial services, retail discounts and more.
Click on the Apply button or for more information please contact: Erin Dunn -firstname.lastname@example.org/40522268
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
|Job title:||Recreational Assistant|
|Location:||Australia, Northern QLD - Greater Cairns & Far North, Northern QLD|