Registered Nurse - Correctional
WorkPac Health and Social Care are currently seeking experienced RNs to fulfil agency shifts within correctional facilities from Wacol to Spring Creek.
Work with WorkPac for 3 months averaging 24hours/week for a $200 Employment Bonus!
As a WorkPac Health and Social Care RN working in Prison Health your role will include completing medication rounds, delivering wound care management and primary health care services. This is quite an active role with all corrections specific training provided.
Experience and Requirements
- Minimum of 1800 hours in Australia as an RN
- ED or corrections experience advantageous
- Bachelor of Nursing and unrestricted AHPRA
- Current First Aid and ALS Certification (ALS available through orientation)
- Current National Police Clearance
- Influenza Vaccination Evidence
- COVID Vaccination Evidence
- Work rights in Australia
- Must have own transport and drivers licence
- Attractive hourly rates - minimum RN level $49.18 up to a possible $62.57 base hourly rate!
- Work across numerous institutions from Brisbane West through to Spring Creek
- Flexibility to pick your own shifts
- Safe working environment
- Support from the WorkPac team
We recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
If you want to be part of a growing team then wait no longer, Apply Now and one of our Recruiters will be in contact with you regarding your application.
|Job title:||Registered Nurse - Correctional|
|Industry:||Healthcare and Medical Nursing: RN and Div 1|