AGI Truck Driver
Our Client, a leading manufacturer of reinforced concrete pipes is looking for a number of experienced Steel Fixers- 9 month Contract, with an immediate start.
EXCELLENT Above award pay rates $50 per hour base + Penalties
About the role
Work for Australia's leading manufacturer of reinforced concrete pipes.
- Steel fixing predominately
- working in reinforcement shed
- assisting with concrete pours
- "popping" pipes from moulds
Skills and experience
- hard working with a positive attitude
- proven excellent reliability checkable via referees
- Minimum 5 years Steel fixing experience essential
- experience working with concrete an advantage
- MUST be fit and healthy (confirmed by a pre-employment medical+ functional assessment)
- able to pass mandatory & random drug & alcohol testing
- Own transport & accommodation required
- genuine long term contract role
- supportive management Team
- Tamworth location
- parking available
- overtime available with shift work required during peak times
This is a ZERO HARM site and safe work practices MUST be adhered to at all times.
IS THIS YOU ?
Click APPLY NOW or contact our Recruitment Team on 02 6741 8700
|Job title:||AGI Truck Driver|
|Location:||Australia, Regional NSW - Port Macquarie & Mid North Coast, Regional New South Wales|
|Industry:||Drivers and Couriers Transport, Shipping, Logistics|