Experienced Dozer Push Operators - Yarrabee, Middlemount Coal & Vulcan Mines
Workpac is working with one of our clients which is a family-owned business which has been based in Queensland for almost 70 years. They multiple long term contracts across the Bowen Basin.
We have multiple experienced dozer push roles across 3 sites Yarrabee, Middlemount Coal & Vulcan Mines in our production dozer push services.
We are looking for long term employees with experience in dozer production.
* Experienced Mining Operator in Production Roles
* Current Coal Board Medical
* Standard 11 Induction
* Commitment to safety culture
* Supporting Qualifications and Documentation (RII or Signed transcript by SSE)
Certificates Currently In Need:
* Hitachi ZX870
* CAT D11 Dozer
Or similar experience if warranted.
* Opportunity to work with a reputable company
* 7/7 12.5hr shifts with extra shifts available
* Good Quality Camp and Meals provided
* Great working conditions with good client relationships and friendly crews
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities.
Click on the apply button or for more information Contact:
Ann McCarthy - or ann,firstname.lastname@example.org
WorkPac - Contracted Services Team
Job Reference Number: 7226J202324973
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
|Job title:||Dozer Operator|
|Contract type:||Full Time|
|Location:||Mackay & Central QLD|
|Industry:||Mining - Production Mining, Oil and Gas|