About The Role
Our client is seeking multiple Recreational Assistant to assist with the daily operations of the new Weipa Aquatic & Sports Precinct. The position will be varied hours of employment which will be tailored to suit the availability & operational requirements. This is an exciting entry level role with duties spread across all facilities associated with recreational and events delivery in Weipa.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting in the setup/running of recreational activities and events.
- Operate the computerized Point of Sale system
- Provide assistance to the:
Sports and Recreation Coordinator
Aquatics Team Leader
Health and Leisure Team
Communications and Events Officer
Skills and Experience
- Genuine interest in sport/recreation and leisure
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work mornings, evening, and some weekend shifts
- Willingness to undertake varied duties
- Willingness to undertake additional training
- Willingness to assist the Sports and Recreation Coordinator with planning recreational activities designed to increase patronage at the WASP;
- Willingness to work across multiple areas of the facility
- Working with children check/ability to obtain (blue card)
- 18years or older
- Senior First Aid
- Additional fitness qualifications
- Additional training will be offered to those that wish to improve their skills
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities. WorkPac is a company that values Inclusion and Diversity as well as career progression.
Alicia Swann 07 4969 4775
Job Number: 7396J202237641
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
|Job title:||Fitness Instructor/Lifeguard|
|Location:||Northern QLD - Greater Cairns & Far North, Northern QLD|