Manufacturing-Grade C12 Level 2-(NON-IWS Blue 9%)Base $39.40
MR/HR Driver and Service Representative
- Utilise your driving skills and your customer service skills
- 3 month role with consistent roster Monday-Friday 6:00am-2:00pm
About our client:
Our client is well established in the hazard and waste industry with multiple locations nationwide, assisting with making a sustainable future possible.
What you will be doing:
Successful applicants will hold an MR or HR licence and be a team player. This is a temporary 3 month role consisting of customer service while performing collection of waste drums and other small packaged items (liquid waste streams etc.) You will also be required to maintain presentation of the vehicle, inside and out.
You will support local metropolitan and regional customers by servicing parts for washing machines (on the job training will be provided), collecting and transporting workshop and industrial wastes (lease note this does not include household or grease trap wastes).
What you will need:
- Be open minded to learn new technical skills.
- Build and maintain customer relationships.
- Workshop and industrial waste collections (filters, rags, oily water, oils and lubricants).
- Service, maintain and clean parts-washers, parts cleaning sinks, turbo-wash and spray gun machines.
- Completion of service documentation using technology-driven device such as mobile phone apps.
If you enjoy hands-on tasks, this is a great opportunity to learn new skills with on the job training provided.
WorkPac is Australia's largest privately owned workforce services business with over 1.3 million registered candidates. We offer tailored solutions in recruitment, skills and career development across Mining, Construction, Healthcare and more. Our consistent promise to both candidates and clients is that choosing WorkPac is always a ???Good Move??.
Click on the apply button or for more information contact:
Name: Crystal Latham
Job Reference Number: NEWCIJ202398022
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
|Job title:||Manufacturing-Grade C12 Level 2-(NON-IWS Blue 9%)Base $39.40|
|Industry:||Transport Transport, Shipping, Logistics|