Mobile Plant Operator
Truck Operators - Baralaba Mining Project
Our partner Golding has been selected to commence mining operations at the Baralaba Mining Project. In support of Golding we now seeking highly skilled operators to work as part of the project team.
* Demonstrated ability in applying the site safety systems requirements
* Demonstrated safe, professional and productive behaviour
* RII competency training records or an SSE signed training transcript and prior experience operating production mining equipment on a mine site
* Current drivers licence
* Current standard 11
* Current Coal Board Medical
* Opportunity to work with a reputable company
* 7/7 roster
* Competitive rates of pay
* Opportunities for training, development and internal promotion
* Camp accommodation available
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, light industrial and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding permanent, contract, temporary and traineeship recruitment opportunities.
Click on the apply button or for more information Contact:
Ann McCarthy - or ann,email@example.com
WorkPac - Central Team
Job Reference Number: Q.INDJ2022154093
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
|Job title:||Mobile Plant Operator|
|Location:||Mackay & Central QLD - Greater Gladstone & Central QLD, Mackay & Central QLD|
|Industry:||Mining - Production Mining, Oil and Gas|