- Relief roster
- West Wallsend location
- 6 - 12 month duration, with the possibility of extension
- Open to people with a mining background or similar role experience
- $52 per hr flat rate
About the Company
Our client is one of the world's largest globally diversified Natural Resource companies. Founded in the 1970s as a trading company; they have grown to become a major producer and marketer of commodities - employing 135,000 people around the world.
About the Role
The role is for a Operator Awareness Monitoring Centre Officer to join the OAMC team to coordinate mine site operators and work collaboratively with multiple departments to ensure the safe work of all operators on the mine sites. This position will require candidates to work Alternating rosters composed of D/S, A/S and N/S at our client's location in West Wallsend, Newcastle.
-Conduct shift handover, ensuring all critical information is communicated;
- Check and monitor connectivity to all sites;
- Respond promptly to all events as produced by the Operator Awareness System;
- Consistently rate OAS events through the utilisation of GCAA TARPs;
- Provide accurate and timely notification to site stakeholders on the status of operator awareness as necessary; -Address queries from authorised site personnel regarding the status of on shift performance/data; -Provide feedback to the Operator Awareness Monitoring Centre Supervisor on system and site performance;
- Complete action log in OpWeb;
-Provide assistance to all operations for the retrieval of video-based incident event footage or other event information as required; -Conduct internal system health check (email process, site disconnections, two-way analysis);
- Conduct monitoring system health check (component failures, server performance).
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this role, the candidate will have:
- Intermediate computer skills and Microsoft Office Suite Open Cut Mining Operation experience (current or previous)
How to Apply:
Click on the Apply button or for more information please contact:
Samantha White phone:- 0448 189 391
quoting the above reference number.
Job Reference Number: NEWCIJ202397608
About our Company
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Looking after our employees is important to us. Through our my rewards platform, we offer benefits from retail rewards through to financial, health cover, insurance, superannuation services and more.
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
To unsubscribe please go to
|Job title:||OAMC Officer|
|Location:||Australia, Regional NSW - Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter, Regional New South Wales|
|Industry:||Trades and Services Labourer and Handyperson|
GET NEW JOBS FOR THIS SEARCH BY EMAIL
Civil Pipelayers - Pooling Order
Parks & Garden Attendant
Labourer/Spotter - 2 Week Closure
FOLLOW US ON